Romantic Collection Golden

Thursday, August 28, 2008 comments












CD I
01. I Just Called To Say I love You -Stevie Wonder
02. Dont Stop The Dance -Bryan Ferry
03. Shape Of My Heard -Sting
04. Blessed -Elton John
05. Sidewalkcafe -Blonker
06. Still Loving You -Scorpions
07. Angie -The Rolling Stones1
08. Soldier Of Fortune -Deep Purple
09. Ballad For The Space Lover -Space
10. Where The Wild Roses Grow -Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
11. Cathedral Song -Tanita Tikaram
12. Keep Holding On -W.A.S.P.
13. Classical Dream -Francis Goya
14. Some Hearts Are Diamonds -Chris Norman
15. This Used To Be My Playground -Madonna
16. Careless Whisper -George Michael
17. I Just Called To Say I Love You -London Symphonic Orchestra
CD II
01. The Winner Takes It All -Abba
02. Hold On To The Nights -Richard Marx
03. Una Rosa Un Tango -Amanda Lear
04. Sixteen Tons -The Platters
05. Lonesome Shepherd -Janes Last
06. Starway To Heaven -Far Corporation
07. In The Army Now -Status Quo
08. Waiting aafor A Girl Like You -Foreigner
09. Theme From Paradise -Fausto Papetti
10. Iwill Survive -Gloria Gaynor
11. Oh Pretty Woman -Roy Orbison
12. Tango -Rafaella Carra
13. Reflections -James Last & Richard Clayderman
14. Salut -Joe Dassin
15. Regreto -Mylene Farmer
16. Nostalgie -Julio Iglesias
17. Lily Was Here -Candy Dufler
18. Miss You Night -Cliff Richard

comments